Clean Energy Alternatives Inc. (CEA) was formed in 2001 in response to the growing issues related to energy use and its potential impact on the environment.
CEA’s primary focus is on promoting and easing the transfer of technology from technologically advanced nations to Bangladesh and other countries worldwide.
- CASE Project - Establishment of a Brick Technology and Information Center in Bangladesh
- Solar Lantern Initiative for Bangladesh (SOLIB)
- Improving Kiln Efficiency in the Brick Making Industry (IKEBMI) in Bangladesh
- CASE Project - Consultancy Services for Demonstration of Improved Zig Zag Kilns
- Promoting Hollow Bricks Use in Bangladesh